We know that every celebration and every couple are unique which is why we customize our services to suit each clients' needs and budget directly. For reference, we have included two of our most sought after packages below. We invite you to send us a note or schedule a consultation with us to see how we can best assist you with your planning needs.
Wedding "Month-of "Coordination
For the couple who has put their creativity, time and love into all of the details for their big day but need someone to ensure that all of their hard work falls perfectly into place.
- Complimentary initial event consultation
- Unlimited email and phone support up to six weeks before wedding day
- Review all vendor contracts and make suggestions where we feel they are necessary
- Provide you with recommendations for any outstanding vendors
- Contact all vendors prior to the wedding to finalize and confirm their services
- Create a detailed custom day of timeline for vendors, bridal party and family members
- Create a detailed event production day of timeline to guarantee timing runs as smoothly as possible
- Create a detailed timeline for hair and makeup and distribute to the bridal party
- Create comprehensive load in and load out schedule for all vendors
- Coordinate all-vendor venue walk through
- Set up guest book and gift table at the reception
- Onsite rehearsal guidance
- Confirm all transportation needs are met
- Assist with food, beverage and other wedding party needs on wedding day
- Coordinate and assist with the setup of the ceremony and reception space
- Ceremony and reception onsite logistics and vendor management
- Provides etiquette advice including tipping suggestions
- Bridal support throughout rehearsal and wedding day
Wedding Full Service Planning
Our comprehensive wedding planning package, from "Will you?" to "I do." Our team will handle all of the details.
- All Wedding "Month-of" Services listed above
- Create a custom checklist and timeline of what needs to be accomplished from present time until wedding day
- Unlimited email and phone support throughout planning
- Venue selection
- Budget planning and management
- Help to create the style and theme for your wedding including design elements, décor and color palette
- Create floor plans, seating charts, tenting design and layout
- Provide personalized vendor recommendations
- Hire and manage vendors
- Vendor communication including placing orders, reviewing contracts, negotiations, coordinating deliveries and timelines
- Guest list management
- Provides assistance with arrival gifts and favors
- Guest hotel accommodation and transportation
A la Carte Services
In addition to "Month-of" Coordination and Full Service Wedding Planning, we can create a custom package for you that includes a combination of A la Carte services.
The possibilities are endless...